2 x Cauliflower pizza bases from Pak’n’Save
Basil pesto (recipe on Prep’s website) enough to generously cover two pizza bases
2 x cups roasted pumpkin cubes
Handful of sun-dried tomatoes diced
1 x pack cherry tomatoes diced
2 x handfuls of baby spinach leaves
1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
1 x avocado sliced
Wiseboys Garlic Aioli for topping
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Start topping your pizzas with first the pesto, then the roasted pumpkin, sun-dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes and the Grater Goods cashew mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Then top your pizzas with the spinach leaves & avocado.
- Bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Bring out the oven, finish your pizzas with the toasted pine nuts, a swirl of Wiseboys Garlic Aioli and enjoy!